“I’m just writing to say thank you so, so much for the beds. My kids no longer have to sleep on the floor. They love their beds.” – Jeanette M.
#GivingTuesday for #ABetterNightsSleep on May 5, 2020
#GivingTuesdayNow is a global day of giving and unity that will take place on May 5, 2020 as an emergency response to the unprecedented need caused by COVID-19. At a time when we are all experiencing the pandemic, generosity is what brings people of all races, faiths, and political views together across the globe. Generosity gives everyone the power to make a positive change in the lives of others and is a fundamental value anyone can act on.
#GivingTuesdayNow is happening now until Tuesday, May 5, 2020 but you can help in different ways!
- Go to our website and make a donation via PayPal.
- Register to Volunteer.
- Donate to our “A Better Night’s Sleep” program.
- Help get the word out on social media by liking and sharing our posts.
Scientific research has shown that there are significant links between a child’s sleeping habits and their performance in school:
- Children who seem excessively sleepy during the day are more likely to experience problems with learning, attention, hyperactivity, and conduct than kids who are well rested.
- Children who are diagnosed with ADHD have dramatically improved peer relations and classroom performances once better sleep routines have been established.
“Le estoy muy agradecido porque, a través de un amigo, supe de su hermoso trabajo para aquellos que lo necesitan. He tenido la suerte de que me has ayudado con una cama, ropa, mochila y juguetes para mi niña. Te agradezco mucho y que Dios te bendiga siempre.”
I am very grateful to you because, through a friend, I learned of your beautiful work for those who need it. I have been fortunate you have helped me with a bed, clothes, backpack and toys for my girl. I thank you very much and may God bless you always.– Rocio M.
“Thank y’all for all you do! My kids are going to sleep great tonight! So thankful for this! Y’all are angels in disguise!” – Cassandra H.